PET bottle to glove concept for improved sustainability. The recycled 15 gauge PET yarn has moisture managing properties keeping the hands dry and comfortable. Touchscreen compatible index and thumb finger. A unique knitting structure accounts for a lowered little finger which gives a snug-fitting while improving comfort.
A very low carbon footprint value compared to the manufacturing of other yarns such as nylon, polyester and cotton. Micro-foam Nitrile coating offers 360 breathability. Micro cup structure for superior grip in wet and dry conditions. Ultra thin coating for higher sensitivity.
- Made using recycled plastic bottles
- Contains 40% recycled material
- Saves 227g CO2 per pair during production
- Anti-microbial finish Texpel Micro, kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Silicone free - Ideal for manufacturing, paint applications, electronics and glass handling where silicone is problematic
- Tested for paint wetting impairment substances (LABS - Conformity)
- Nitrile micro foam coating perfect for ultra high dexterity tasks
- Reduced water and energy usage during production
- This glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices
- Protection against contact heat up to 100?C
- Wash at 40?C using non-biological detergent, re-shape after wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Sold in a pack of 12 pairs
- OEKO-TEX? STANDARD 100 approved
- 15 gauge liner for extra dexterity
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
- CE foodsafe
Recycled PET Polyester, Nylon, Elastic, Nitrile Micro Foam