- Designed to protect a worker's body against work related hazards like sparks and liquid sprays, the 9221 black riding coat is 60 inches in length with a corduroy collar, detachable hood, badge ID tab and cape vented back. Ergonomically designed with a snap front closure and storm flap to keep water out, this coat features one outside pocket to keep the valuables secure. Made with .35 mm polyester fabric, this coat offers flexibility and resistance to wrinkles and abrasions. The PVC coating protects against various liquid splashes and incidental contacts. Compliant with ASTM D6413 test method, this flame retardant coat self extinguishes when caught on fire, with properties diminishing on wash. Should never be used where an arc flash or fire hazard is present.
- 60” Small, Black Riding Coat
- Detachable hood, corduroy collar, badge ID tab, cape vented back
- Front Pocket
- .35mm PVC / Polyester fabric
- Flame retardant & self extinguishing, meets or exceeds ASTM D6413
- 1 each (EA) per poly bag, 12 each per carton (CTN)